- Sit for a reading test.
- Be able to produce a writing sample.
- Sit for a Math test.
- Sit for a limited interview with the school Principal / or a member of the senior management team.
- Parents to provide principal with background details and openly share any concerns or problems, medical or behavioral.
- Show school records or school report from the student’s previous school.
Application Requirements Procedure:
- Parents must fill out accurately the application form.
- Parents to supply the following requirements and documents and attach them to the application form.
- 8 passport – size photographs (recent).
- 2 copies of the student’s passport with valid residence visa.
- 2 copies of the birth certificate in English or Arabic.
- 1 copy of each parents’ passport.
- Original transfer certificate / school leaving certificate from the previous school.
- Original and copy of previous school report showing examination results.
- Original and copy of Immunization Card / Medical Card for Grades 1 to Grade 6.
- Parents must fill out Transportation Form if they require bus service.
- Transferred students from outside UAE should attest their certificate from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy from the country the student was previously enrolled.
- Once a student is enrolled, parents must sign the school confirmation forms. These forms acknowledge that parents have been informed of the procedures and policies outlined and will abide by their content.
- Attendance Policy.
- Discipline Policy.
- Homework Policy.
- Dress Code Policy.
- Extra Curricular Policy.
- Payment Policy.
- Incomplete documents or registration procedure will result in the unofficial registration of the applicant.
- MAS reserves the right to review admission decisions in the first few weeks of school.
- MAS reserves the right to cancel enrollment of a student if important information on the application form proved inaccurate or missing, and affects negatively the status of the student, the working environment in the class, or the safety of other students.