Your Children, Your Choice: 2020-2021 School Programs.
Our upmost priority is always health and safety, and as a result, based on the current pandemic, MAS will be offering parents the choice to select an in-school blended program or a fully virtual program.
Program 1: Virtual Program
- 100% online
- Program has been updated and changed based on parent and teacher feedback from Term 3
- More live sessions with teachers
- Students will have to wear school uniform and will have a set schedule
Program 2: Blended In-school Program
- 4 hours in school and 1 hour of virtual work from home
- Students will be divided in two groups:
- Group 1: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Group 2: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- PreKG – KG 2: Class will have up to 10 students
- Grade 1-8: Class will have up to 15 students
- Strict health and safety measures as well as social distancing measures will be in place, all activities will occur in class, including recess, art, music and PE
- Grade 1 – 8 students will be required to wear masks at all times
- Students will sit 1.5 meters apart and their bags, books and resources will be with them in their designated spot
There is limited availability in both programs, we ask you to kindly register as soon as possible to be guarantee placement in your preferred program. Tuition fees have not been increased, and will remain the same as the 2019-2020 fees.